VOLUNTEER TRACK CLASSIC
SAVE THE DATE — The Volunteer Track Classic is back!
April 15 - 16, 2016
The Knoxville Track Club is proud to present the 51st Annual Volunteer Track Classic on the newly renovated Tom Black Track.
Once one of the most prestigious events in High School Track & Field in the state and region, the VTC combined with the University of Tennessee for
but is going back to its roots as a stand-alone meet.
Registration details coming soon.
Questions? Please contact Meet Director Chad Culver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthy living, healthy community - one step at a time.
KTC Summer Youth Greenway Series
Program Outline and General Information
- • Event Dates
- • Start time 8:00 am except September 5 (onsite by 8:00 am; 18/under events begin at 8:40 am)
- • Cost
- $10 per race
- $35 for all four
- • Distances
- 8 and Under: ½ mile, ½ mile, ¾ mile, and 1 mile
- 9-12: each race will be a timed mile
- • Prizes
- Finishers at each race wil receive a finisher's ribbon and light snacks
- Participants completing at least three events will receive the following the final event (Hal Canfield Memorial Milefest)
- Special prize
- Those completing all four events will receive an acheivement certificate
- • Notes
- Parents can run with little ones but must line up at the back
- • Registration
- • Volunteer
- We can always use help at these events. To volunteer, click here.
Summer YAP canceled
Due to Construction at UT’s Tom Black Track, the Knoxville Track Club regretfully had to cancel the 2015 Summer Youth Track and Field Program. KTC intends to resume the program in the future once construction at the stadium is completed.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com
or contact us by phone at 1-888-217-5635 opt 1.