KTC Summer Youth Greenway Series
Program Outline and General Information
- • Event Dates
- • Start time 8:00 am except September 5 (onsite by 8:00 am; 18/under events begin at 8:40 am)
- • Cost
- $10 per race
- $35 for all four
- • Distances
- 8 and Under: ½ mile, ½ mile, ¾ mile, and 1 mile
- 9-12: each race will be a timed mile
- • Prizes
- Finishers at each race wil receive a finisher's ribbon and light snacks
- Participants completing at least three events will receive the following the final event (Hal Canfield Memorial Milefest)
- Special prize
- Those completing all four events will receive an acheivement certificate
- • Notes
- Parents can run with little ones but must line up at the back
- • Registration
- • Volunteer
- We can always use help at these events. To volunteer, click here.
Summer YAP canceled
Due to Construction at UT’s Tom Black Track, the Knoxville Track Club has regretfully decided to cancel this year’s Summer Youth Track and Field Program. KTC is disappointed to not host the program this summer and we intend to continue the program in the future once construction at the stadium is completed.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us by phone at 1-888-217-5635 opt 1.