KTC Winter Youth Greenway Series
Program Outline and General Information
- • Event Dates
- February 20 (Tyson Park)
- March 5 (Tyson Park) Race held in conjunction with the Be Great Run 8K and 2 Mile Walk/Run benefiting Boys & Girls Club of the Tennessee Valley.
- March 19 (Tyson Park)
- • Start time 8:00 am
- • Cost
- $10 per race
- $25 for all three
- • Distances
- 8 and Under: ½ mile, ¾ mile, and 1 mile
- 9-12: each race will be a timed mile
- • Prizes
- Finishers at each race wil receive a finisher's ribbon and light snacks
- Participants completing two of the three events will receive the following at the third event on March 19
- Special prize
- An acheivement certificate
- • Notes
- Parents can run with little ones but must line up at the back
- Remember the Covenant Kids Run Kickoff at the Knoxville Zoo on January 30. This is the kickoff for winter running and participants receive a mileage log to track miles through April 2 when they'll run their final mile in the Covenant Kids Run. Registration is available for those two events at www.knoxvillemarathon.com
- • Registration
- • Volunteer
- We can always use help at these events. To volunteer, click here.
- • Donate
VOLUNTEER TRACK CLASSIC
POSTPONED TILL 2017 due to renovations of Tom Black Track.
Questions? Please contact Meet Director Chad Culver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthy living, healthy community - one step at a time.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com
or contact us by phone at 1-888-217-5635 opt 1.