Pigeon Forge Midnight 8k Road Race
A fixture from the road racing heyday of the 1990's, when dozens of competitors
battled this lightning quick course at sub-5:00 pace, the Pigeon Forge
Midnight 8k combines the uniqueness of a midnight starting time with racing
down the middle of the divided boulevard in the center
of Pigeon Forge.
The course is flat and fast, almost guaranteeing personal
best times for most competitors.
• Through 6/30: $25
• 7/1 – 7/29: $30
• Race Day and Mail-In: $40 (Note: No discounts apply to mail-in entries and mail-in entries must be postmarked by July 8, 2015)
• Overall Male/Female - $350
• 2nd Place Male/Female - $250
• 3rd Place Male/Female - $150
Total = $1500
• Overall Male/Female Wheelchair - $250
• 2nd Place - $150
• 3rd Place - $100
Total = $750
Rooms are available both Friday 7/31 and Saturday 8/1 at a special group rate at our host hotel, the Holiday Inn Pigeon Forge. Call 800.782.3119 and ask for the Pigeon Forge Midnight 8k road race rate.
Averages: High 88 Low 66.
Although the race starts at midnight, humidity and very warm temps are still present at that late hour. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Dress minimally.