Be part of one of the largest running clubs in the country! Membership
brings you discounts at races and local businesses, Footnotes,
and participation in educational seminars and social actvities. Members
compete for awards in the KTC Grand Prix series.
Members can also become part of the KTC Officials
Association, offering an opportunity to officiate at major track &
field events in the region.
These are some of the many reasons more than 2,100 people have already
joined the club!
How to Join
Print a membership
application and mail it in today! Or you can apply
and pay online.
All members receive:
• A subscription to our award winning bimonthly magazine/newsletter,
• Monthly e-newsletter The Start Line
• The KTC Road Racing and Events wall calendar
• $5.00 discount on entry fee to all KTC races, including the CHKM
• A $20 voucher for use at any KTC Race (excluding the CHKM)
• An official KTC membership card
• Discounts from local merchants (listed below)
• Automatic membership in the Road
Runners Club of America
• Eligibility for awards in the KTC Grand
Prix Series of road races
Discounts on Service and Merchandise
Many businesses offer discounts to KTC members. Visit Runners Market,
New Balance Knoxville, The Health Shoppe, Gourmet's Market, Rosy's Wine
& Spirits, 1 Source Printing, Advanced Chiropractic, Cedar Bluff Cycles,
Dirk Dandy Massage, Harper's Bike Shop, Magpie's Bakery, River Sports
and River Sports Climbing Center, Swim and Tri, Waggy Tails, William &
Lea, and Cork and Bottle.
Change of Address
For change of address or other administrative issues, contact our membership
chairman, Ken St. Germain at firstname.lastname@example.org.