• A nationally acclaimed magazine, Footnotes, which was awarded
the best track club publication in the country in 1989, 1994, 2001,
and 2005, and best electronic club magazine in 2008 by the Road Runners
Clubs of America.
• A nationally acclaimed web page honored as the best track club
web page in the country in 2002 and 2009 by the RRCA.
• A year round schedule of more than 17 long distance events,
including the oldest and most prestigious race in the city, the EXPO
• A year round schedule of more than 14 off road races ranging
from four miles to 50k.
• A major contributor to the community by assisting 30+ non-profit
organizations each year with their own events, including the East TN
Arthritis Foundation, Boys and Girls Club, Safe Haven Crisis & Recovery
Center, and others.
• A Youth Athletics Program which serves over 7,000 kids annually
in the area of running fitness, track and field and cross country.
• A Youth Athletics Competitive Program which has produced 365
AAU / USATF All Americans, 70 National Champions, 12 National Record
Holders, 30 NCAA All-Americans, 10 Olympic Trials Qualifiers, 2 US Olympians
and is recognized as one of the top Youth Athletics Programs in the
• A major contributor to area schools by managing the Knox County
Middle and Elementary School Cross Country program, the Knox County
Elementary School Field Day program, and the source of significant monies
to finance the HS Championship meet.
• Clinics, training programs, grand prix series, corporate team
competition and much, much more.
• The Covenant Health Knoxville Marathon, which in eight years
has grown to nearly 8000 participants.